Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shasta's Holiday Wish List!

By Shasta Moczulski, Fashion & Beauty Director

Creating a Holiday wish list is so fun; I see why my kids love to do it! Wish lists should be whatever your heart can dream up, who cares if it is over the top? Dream BIG I say, dream up your biggest wishes along with the practical things that you want too! Here is my Wish list:


This Sarah Multicolore Wallet from Louis Vuitton with the delsih “litiche” color on the inside would look divine in any of my handbags!

A closet make over. My closet is in desperate need of a makeover. I, Shasta, have miss matched hangers from high school, college, random stores and they all look like poo. I would just swoon over all matching black (shocked that I didn’t say PINK?) felt hangers along with better storage and shelving solutions. To know me is to know that I am a lover of all things organized.

How magnificent is Mariah Carey’s closet? I DIE.

Obsessed doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings for all things monogrammed/personalized. This Three-Initial pendant by Jennifer Zeuner would be so lovely with the initials of my three children. *swoon*

Continuing with my monogram theme, white bath towels from MonoGrams, INC with a big faboosh hot pink mono!

My favorite Chanel eye shadow quad in “spices” would fit lovely in Christmas stocking! I have used this quad for years and I need a new one STAT. Yes, I said NEED.

A new pink laptop arrived at my door yesterday and I j’adore her, she needs a name (yes, a name! I name everything! My car is Gigi.) So if you think of a fabulous one please let me know! What does this have to do with my list you ask? Well, new pretty pink puter needs a fun carrying case! Friends, this one would be so darling with a hot pink monogram. See a trend here? : )

The next item on my list may shock you. Its ok friends, no one has high jacked my girly-girl list, it’s still me, Shasta writing this up. I genuinely want and lust after this Hoover® FloorMate™ SpinScrub floor cleaner. I legit want this SO BEYOND, badly. My sister Cheyenne has this and it is phenom, it vacuums while scrubbing her wood floors to an amazing level of clean. Why would I want this? I love clean, and this would make my life easier! I remember as a kid my mom would ask for vacuums or other household items and I would think she had gone and lost her mind, now I understand why she would want such unglam things; these tools make it easier to keep your house sparkling!

My last wish is for you all to have a wonderful and joyous holiday season with the people that you love. Spending time with my family is always at the top of my Wish list! Happy Holidays friends!

Xoxo-

Shasta

Shasta's Holiday Wish List! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin