Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

custom order sketch


custom order sketch, originally uploaded by mattandmyracallan.

I have tons of sketches of ideas lying around and I don't know why I don't send them to brides more often. I got a request today for a sketch from a lovely bride-to-be.... here's what I came up with. Did I ever mention I have the most lousy handwriting? My sister always had beautiful handwriting and mine looked like chicken scratch. I think it's the scientist in me... you know, like doctors' bad handwriting. *sigh* Or, maybe all my creative energy went to everything but handwriting. ;)

custom order sketch Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin