Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, August 17, 2009

Aw... 90s music... random thoughts

Last week, my hubby said he had heard a cool song on the radio by the Toadies (possom kingdom) and I only know one Toadies song and started singing it before he had time to load it on YouTube. Pleasantly surprised I knew the oldie, I explained to him how I know just about every song from the early 90s. I might not always know the title or artists name, but most likely if it was alternative or pop of any sort, I knew it. Matt missed out on most of the 80-90s music because he grew up in cities that didn't air that kind of music. I always love it when he gets all excited about these old songs because that's what I grew up with and it's fun to see how it is "new" for him like how it used to be new for me. Anyhow, whenever I think of Toadies, I also think of Toad the Wet Sprocket (because of the "toad" in the name). My favorite is "Fall Down", and a couple years ago when Matt and I were on the Perfect Playlist for 94.7, I chose that song, but apparently it was too old and the station didn't have it anymore. haha... makes me feel old. Well, I only just realized that Toad the Wet Sprocket also did "Walk on the Ocean". Wow... my mind is all over the place today. Enjoy!


Aw... 90s music... random thoughts Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin